Friday, June 15, 2007

YouTube Remixer

You would get excited if you are fed up with editing your YouTube videos with Windows Media Player and would like to try something new as the YouTube lab (a.k.a TestTube) where they "incubate" their ideas has launched a new experiment they call Remixer which is basically an online movie editor. Since the project is powered by Adobe Premiere Express, you can expect the quality of the edited video to look professional. With the remixer, you are able to edit your videos with text, audio, graphics, overlays, effects, and transitions without any installation.

Screenshot from TechCrunch

Currently, I am stuck and keep on seeing the message 'Connecting to editing server. Please wait ...'. Does it work for you?

Related: YouTube Blog

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

works for me :)
and it didn't take to much to load either. can't wait to remix my firts videos...

Anonymous said...

Hi,
It used to work for me.

Then I wanted to use it this week-end : it doesn't work. :-(

Unknown said...

In fact, still no luck for me as I am still stuck. I wonder what's wrong with it.

QuettaGandoo said...

it never connects.always says connecting to editing server.plz wait

Anonymous said...

i cant even find the damn website!

Post a Comment

New! You can now receive emails whenever there are follow-up comments by signing into Blogger.

Off-topic posts will be deleted