- They redesigned the homepage adding currency information, sector performance for the U.S. market, and a listing of top market movers along with the relevant and important news of the day.
- Top movers section added to highlight most active companies by price, market cap, volume, and popularity which is calculated by the sophisticated Google Trends.
- Richer portfolio capabilities that let you import other online portfolios to Google Finance, use different views and add transactions to make it easier to track your investments.
- Displaying up to 40 years of data for U.S. stocks.
- More data can be shown in your Google Personalized homepage gadget.
The more interesting thing I find is the 'Feedback' button on the top right corner. I suppose they are desperate in receiving more feedback and suggestions to come up with more innovative ideas to fight with Yahoo Finance. I personally find the new portfolio layout a bit confusing and not as easy-to-use as before which is a bit disappointing.